The Sales Intelligence you Need to Help Drive Deals Forward
A comprehensive Sales Intelligence platform enabling sales teams to answers questions like
Identify New Opportunities
Identify new opportunities with timely Sales Signals on your customers and prospects.
- Engage at the right time
- Better lead prioritization and qualification
- Improve effectiveness of sales development activities
Develop Centralized Sales Intelligence
Develop an institutional memory containing both internal (transcripts, emails, conversations) and external (press releases, blogs, social) sales intelligence.
- Improve content management
- Share best practices among team members
- Reduce time and effort spent onboarding new sales reps
Plan For The Future
Plan for the future more effectively with Predictive Insights on your customers next expansion, product launch, labor increase, and more.
- Improve customer acquisition
- Boost your knowledge of customers and prospects
- Enhance forecasting accuracy
Engage With Confidence
Engage with confidence armed with automatically generated Touch Points to be used when communicating with your customers and prospects.
- Proactively identify and target the need for your product or service before the meeting
- Improve customer relationships and retention
- Provide a tailored experience when communicating
Higher team sales quota attainment
Better individual quota achievement
Higher lead conversion rate
Improvement in productivity
“I started my career as a sales rep in the mid-80s. At that time, the pace of business was slower, and we didn’t have a plethora of digital tools like the web or team collaboration platforms like Slack or the ability to record and transcribe conversations and discussions. Now sales reps work in a digital era where more data is available than they can manage. Staying abreast of all internal and external intelligence to help them succeed is a task by itself. We utilize AI to fill the gap. Their market intelligence is enriched in real-time to help them achieve their goals by continuously grooming leads, strengthening their relations with clients and setting future targets with confidence.”