Nowigence, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity for candidates with 3+ years of work experience in the marketing and eCommerce field. It offers ample opportunities for professional growth and development. The Digital Marketing Manager oversees our overall digital presence including our primary website, social media pages, eCommerce site(s), blog, and any partnerships with 3rd parties. It is integral that we present ourselves with a consistent voice and brand messaging across all of our digital platforms and that’s the primary objective of this role.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet including SEO/PPC strategies and achieving sales targets
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Optimize online sales conversions
- Manage art and copywriting professionals (outsourcing where needed) as well as editorial calendar
- Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Collaborate with marketing, product, technology and sales teams, to ensure relevant market feedback is being utilized effectively across all channels and platforms
- Works directly with Marketing Leadership on executing overarching marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, effective communication skills and overall positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Excellent critical reading skills
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Advertising & Management Platforms (ex. HootSuite)
- HTML Preferred; WordPress
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience.
If interested then please submit your resume with your cover letter to HR@nowigence.com
We are a SaaS company, home to an automated, artificial intelligence-based solution that extracts and analyzes textual and transcript-based qualitative data, 6000X faster than a human. Qualitative data represents 90% of the world’s data overall. Capturing, storing, and leveraging it profitably, has been historically problematic due to lack of automation, since manual processes can be scattered, biased, inaccurate, and costly. Solving this problem is Pluaris™, our AI platform that helps users rapidly digest content from a myriad of external and internal sources. This comprehensive and intuitive solution prepares users to objectively anticipate future scenarios, while answering relevant questions and delivering requisite content. Sales, Marketing and Technology professionals, as well as those in market-facing positions, now have a tool that empowers them to work smarter, not harder, when determining future risks and opportunities.
Nowigence Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nowigence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.