Nowigence, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity for candidates with 5+ years of work experience in the marketing field. It offers ample opportunities for professional growth and development. The Marketing Manager works with the Director of Marketing on the overall strategy and execution of the marketing plan for both print and digital initiatives as well as development of sales and training tools for Customer Success Team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing strategy and execution plan for all campaigns throughout the year
- Manage print campaigns and social media strategy for optimal brand awareness
- Generate monthly reports on our overall marketing performance for maximum ROI results
- Develop eMarketing strategy with Digital Marketing Manager and oversee the deployment of all e-mail campaigns
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on optimizing website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Co-manage editorial calendar for social media and blog posts
- Manage marketing budget for entire team
- Collaborate with marketing, product, technology and sales teams, to ensure relevant market feedback is being utilized effectively across all channels and platforms
- Develop all sales and training materials maximizing business development efforts and long-term client retention
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, effective communication skills and overall positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Understanding of Adwords & Google Analytics
- Experience using e-Mail deployment tools and analyzing key metrics
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience.
Contact: If interested then please submit your resume with your cover letter to HR@nowigence.com
We are a SaaS company, home to an automated, artificial intelligence-based solution that extracts and analyzes textual and transcript-based qualitative data, 6000X faster than a human. Qualitative data represents 90% of the world’s data overall. Capturing, storing, and leveraging it profitably, has been historically problematic due to lack of automation, since manual processes can be scattered, biased, inaccurate, and costly. Solving this problem is Pluaris™, our AI platform that helps users rapidly digest content from a myriad of external and internal sources. This comprehensive and intuitive solution prepares users to objectively anticipate future scenarios, while answering relevant questions and delivering requisite content. Sales, Marketing and Technology professionals, as well as those in market-facing positions, now have a tool that empowers them to work smarter, not harder, when determining future risks and opportunities.
Nowigence Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nowigence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.