Nowigence is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst position. This is a great early career position for candidates with 2-3 years’ work experience. It offers ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
The person will be an integral part of the Product team and will lead research, analysis & generation of actionable insights for different clients based upon their specific interests. This may cover providing an insightful perspective on a client specific market or sector.
• Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, and presenting data.
• Collect and analyse data in a way that it can be benchmarked to help predict future scenarios.
• Monitor industry statistics and follow trends.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Attend and prepare for meetings to provide management with information and proposals concerning the value, distribution, and design of company products or services.
• Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
Skills & Abilities:
• Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
• Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Fluency of Ideas — The ability to come up with several creative and quality ideas about a topic.
• Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
• Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
If interested, then please send your resume with a cover letter to
Nowigence Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nowigence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are a SaaS company, home to an automated, artificial intelligence-based solution that extracts and analyzes textual and transcript-based qualitative data, 6000X faster than a human. Qualitative data represents 90% of the world’s data overall. Capturing, storing, and leveraging it profitably, has been historically problematic due to lack of automation, since manual processes can be scattered, biased, inaccurate, and costly. Solving this problem is Pluaris™, our AI platform that helps users rapidly digest content from a myriad of external and internal sources. This comprehensive and intuitive solution prepares users to objectively anticipate future scenarios, while answering relevant questions and delivering requisite content. Sales, Marketing and Technology professionals, as well as those in market-facing positions, now have a tool that empowers them to work smarter, not harder, when determining future risks and opportunities.