Business Development Manager
Nowigence, Inc. is seeking a Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales and strategic analysis are integral, along with exceptional negotiation skills, and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting/cultivating relationships, and using proven methods to develop our business strategy, particularly in the Banking/Finance arena. Business Development Managers develop and maintain relationships with a variety of clients in order to acquire new customers as well as generate increased product and service sales with existing ones.
Job responsibilities include:
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads, and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Deliver high-quality sales presentations both in-person and via Webinar where applicable.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, technology and sales teams, to ensure relevant market feedback is being communicated.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry, and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Identify gaps in results, if any, and communicate needs with leadership.
- Work closely with the Sales Management Team to develop new prospective clients and pitch products and services that meet clients’ needs
- Track leads and sales and prepare metrics and reports for upper management
- Collaborate directly with Customer Success Account Manager on development new business opportunities and growing relationships with existing clients.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, effective communication skills and overall positive attitude
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask while under pressure
- Ability to network with corporate clients and build relationships
- 5+ years in B2B Technology Sales
- Experience with Banking/Finance Industry strongly recommended
- Travel Required: 25%-50%
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience.
If interested then please submit your resume with your cover letter to HR@nowigence.com
We are a SaaS company, home to an automated, artificial intelligence-based solution that extracts and analyzes textual and transcript-based qualitative data, 6000X faster than a human. Qualitative data represents 90% of the world’s data overall. Capturing, storing, and leveraging it profitably, has been historically problematic due to lack of automation, since manual processes can be scattered, biased, inaccurate, and costly. Solving this problem is Pluaris™, our AI platform that helps users rapidly digest content from a myriad of external and internal sources. This comprehensive and intuitive solution prepares users to objectively anticipate future scenarios, while answering relevant questions and delivering requisite content. Sales, Marketing and Technology professionals, as well as those in market-facing positions, now have a tool that empowers them to work smarter, not harder, when determining future risks and opportunities.
Nowigence Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nowigence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.