Customer Success Manager
Nowigence, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Customer Success Manager. This is a great early career position for candidates with 2-3 years of work experience. It offers ample opportunities for professional growth and development. Customer Success Managers develop and maintain relationships with a variety of clients in order to maintain sales, provide sales support and grow revenue with increased usage.
Job responsibilities include:
- Following up with existing clients to maintain relationships and sell additional products or services
- Assist in the client onboarding process – set each user’s marketplace which collectively becomes a business-level marketplace from small to Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Interact with users to adapt platform output with their changing needs over time.
- Identify gaps in results, if any, and communicate needs with the Product and Technology teams.
- Troubleshoot quality issues.
- Market the use of the platform to other departments and help increase the number of users within the same client.
- Work closely with the Sales Management Team to develop new prospective clients and pitch products and services that meet client needs
- Collaborate with marketing, product, technology and sales teams, to ensure relevant market feedback is being communicated.
- Track leads and sales and prepare metrics and reports for upper management
- Deliver high-quality sales presentations via Webinar or in-person where applicable.
- Collaborate directly with Business Development Manager(s) on developing new business opportunities and growing relationships with existing clients.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, effective communication skills and overall positive attitude
- Strong commercial acumen to upsell and prospect
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Excellent critical reading skills
- Understanding of relational databases preferred
- Some Travel May Be Required
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience.
If interested then please submit your resume with your cover letter to HR@nowigence.com
We are a SaaS company, home to an automated, artificial intelligence-based solution that extracts and analyzes textual and transcript-based qualitative data, 6000X faster than a human. Qualitative data represents 90% of the world’s data overall. Capturing, storing, and leveraging it profitably, has been historically problematic due to lack of automation, since manual processes can be scattered, biased, inaccurate, and costly. Solving this problem is Pluaris™, our AI platform that helps users rapidly digest content from a myriad of external and internal sources. This comprehensive and intuitive solution prepares users to objectively anticipate future scenarios, while answering relevant questions and delivering requisite content. Sales, Marketing and Technology professionals, as well as those in market-facing positions, now have a tool that empowers them to work smarter, not harder, when determining future risks and opportunities.
Nowigence Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nowigence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.