Full Spectrum Knowledge
Harness the power of automated, advanced NLP technology
Ability to handle conflicts is key in the job of an internal auditor. But to do so, an internal auditor needs to be a knowledge powerhouse highly skilled in analytics, business knowledge, communication, conflict management, and many others. They must build trust and credibility, be strategic offering more insightful, data-backed foresight rather than hindsight. Pluaris leverages technology to assists internal auditors bring objectivity, integrity and courage to perform at the highest level.
- Save over 30% time in performing the full audit cycle from preparation to reporting, encompassing risks management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all available directives and regulations
- Gain objectivity and independence with automated machine learning (ML) to ensure validity, legality and compliance
- Improve returns by identifying loopholes, recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Increase effectiveness of follow-up audits to monitor managements interventions
- Continuously develop and harness institutional knowledge to detect anomalies over and above the scope of risk analysts and set a more robust systems for early error detection