To remember and store efficiently what is learned and should be easy to retrieve and share.
Consultants, Auditors, and others who work in Knowledge Management
“I want to remember what I learned today, store it in ways that my team can benefit from it, connect it in intelligent ways to previously stored information, and retrieve insights when I or my team needs it.”
What's Your Goal?
To save yours and your team’s time.
According to a McKinsey report, we spend 1.8 hours every day searching and gathering information. Current knowledge management solutions lack efficiency and end up hoarding - accumulating hundreds of bookmarked articles, highlighted book passages, and jotted down statistics.
The idea of personal knowledge management (“PKM”) systems is gaining traction, with a growing number of individuals and companies recognizing the importance of managing information more efficiently for more successful outcomes. Consulting and auditing firms, big, medium, or small, have tried creating knowledge management systems a few times previously but have failed.
We worked with an auditing division of a Swiss investment bank. The objective was to create a knowledge management system where it’s easy to add context, discover new insights, share and collaborate within teams that are responsible for a client or a group of clients.
The Divisional Head summed up the problem: “Within a short span of three months, our team has to conduct pre-audit research to prepare for the audit, capture the required information during the audit, and then compile post-audit reports. The next quarterly audit is upon us and hence we have to repeat the cycle again.”
Pluaris quickly rose to the task of auto-monitoring topics that matter most for the investment bank’s clients – their eco-system with names of prominent customers, suppliers, competitors, analysts, products, demand drivers, supply-side constraints, investor briefings with risks and opportunities, legal and regulatory changes in the countries that they operate in, and others.
Pluaris runs 24/7 updating the knowledge base as new information surfaces in public and private data sources. Private data sources like emails, instant messaging, drives, SharePoint, Dropbox, and others can be easily integrated with Pluaris. It summarizes, provides precise answers to questions asked, analyzes different data perspectives, discovers new connections, creates organized nested notes, and allows teams to work collaboratively by sharing in real-time from anywhere in the world to draw informed conclusions during all the three phases of auditing. This helped in time management and improving the quality of audits.
¾ Answer any question
¾ Conduct risks and opportunities analysis
¾ Identify drivers
¾ Discover and analyze
¾ Enable note-taking
¾ Share and collaborate
- Summarization of everything that it reads.
- Annotation or labeling: pre-trained for labeling by providing answers to who, what, where, when, why, how, and how much in every sentence that it reads.
- Categories – Pre-trained model for categorizing the content it reads into 12 main business priorities like innovation, sales, investments, and others. This helps with drill down and assists in problem-solving.
- Answer any question queried in natural language from information brought from public and private data sources, or manually uploaded.
- Conduct risks and opportunities analysis, which is based on a sentiment analysis but having a larger value-add for businesses. It gauges the sentiment of the content based and then looks at the relation between topics and entities. As an example, if the topic is related to you as a customer to whom you sell then if the sentiment of the content is positive then the outcome is ‘opportunity”, else if the relation is competitive then it is “risk”, and if the sentiment is neutral then it is “informational”.
- Identify drivers which are the reasons for actions (the why’s) and establish the foundation for future cause and effect analysis to assist in problem-solving.
- Discover and analyze connections between extracted and interpretive assessments including annotations performed by Pluaris.
- Enable notetaking by adding points with a simple click for points ranked in importance and extracted under Summary (what are we talking about?) or Driver (why are we talking about these points).
- Share and collaborate with other team members instantaneously from anywhere in the world.
The Solution for Learning More in Less Time
Life-long learners use Pluaris to quickly and effectively explore, gather, analyze, retain, and recall information, so they can turn their insights into knowledge.
Still Have Questions?
Start with a discovery call
We'll spend about 10 minutes discussing your needs, showing you the product, and setting you up for free. Our Nowigence team is ready to help!