The Future of Insight is Now
Improve the speed at which research delivers the intelligence needed to impact business decisions
Conducting research, benchmarking to evaluate option, new learnings, planning before execution or searching for intelligence nuggets in divisional and functional sites as well as links to other tools and databases that employees use daily is time consuming. Internal systems may be in formats wherein the employee must know where to look in order to find information that’s valuable and relevant. Pluaris overcomes many of these obstacles.
- Reduce over 30% of time spent in data collection, both qualitative and quantitative data
- Discover new insight by adopting computational techniques after automated structuring of unstructured data
- Reduce time spent in project and team management – motivate team through objectively reviewing gathered research and analyzing data from a common and reliable data set
- Build repositories of cause and effect by blending qualitative and quantitative data for benchmarking trends in future
- Identify anomalies by continuous monitoring and aggregating computation techniques